Juls Walleye Fishing Adventures / Rates
A driver's license, either a copy of your birth certificate OR passport, along with a valid Ontario Fishing License is required.
The Canadian Outdoors Card is not mandatory with a one day license. If you have purchased a one day license in the past, keep the number listed on it, as they will require that when purchasing another one through their online service in the future.
** MUST HAVE VALID FISHING LICENSE!! It is your responsibility to purchase one.
**click on links above for buying your license online.
2019 Fishing license Pricing
Beginning Jan 1st, 2019: A Lake Erie Permit ($11) will be required for non-residents to fish Ohio waters of Lake Erie from Jan 1 -April 30th each year.
Lake Erie Charter 1-Day Fishing License $11.00: For residents and nonresidents – can be purchased in advance of scheduled charter trip. To validate the Fishing License, anglers must sign it and fill in the date at the beginning of the trip. If the trip is cancelled, anglers keep the un-validated Fishing License until they are able to re-schedule the trip.
3 day non-resident: $19.00
Ontario Fishing License:
~Fishing for 1 day only
If you plan to fish for a single day only, you do not need an Outdoors Card, but you need a 1-day sport fishing licence.
WHAT TO BRING:
~DRESS FOR THE WEATHER! PLEASE!
~You can always take it off, but you can't put it on if you don't have it with you. So, PLEASE dress for the conditions. There is nothing worse than being cold all day, especially when it is so easily preventable.
~sunglasses, hat, jacket, rain gear
~Food: I have bottled water on board. If you want snacks or a lunch, please bring it with you.
~PLEASE, No glass bottles or hard liquor (beer is okay)
BUY YOUR FISHING LICENSE ONLINE HERE
BUY YOUR ONTARIO LICENSE HERE
Walleye and Perch Adventures
Seven Days a Week!
Walleye and Perch Rates:
1-3 People 6hr Charter: $400.00
(It's a 6 hour minimum trip...if you wish to stay out longer than 6 hours, it's $50.00 an hour after the initial 6 hours.)
- All Charters are "Weather Permitting"...NO Exceptions. Your safety is number one!
- 100.00 Deposit Required to hold each chosen date. Balance Due the Day of Your Charter
- Cancellation 14 Days in advance and you will receive a full refund of your deposit.
- Cancellation due to weather is at Captain's discretion; Another date will be offered, or get a full refund of your deposit.
- *Your captain does not make a call to cancel until the morning of your trip, due to changes in forecasts, unless it's a certainty. "Chance of thunderstorms", does not qualify as a certainty. It's up to you to look at the forecast too, and dress accordingly.
- All Fishing Equipment and Safety Equipment is Supplied.
- Departure Time Varies and is discussed with each client to make it convenient for everyone (time is dock to dock)
~motion sickness medication if you're prone to seasickness (take a dose the night before, and then again a couple hours before hitting the water)
I recommend Ginger as a natural preventative.
*A 4% charge will be added to balance paid with credit cards.
NEW PERMIT REQUIRED: For ALL Non-Resident anglers from Jan 1st to April 30th each year. Cost is 11.00 This is in addition to the regular fishing license.
*Cash or Credit...No Checks accepted.