She's a Blow'n....Rescheduling Some Early Tripsby Capt Juls on 03/24/22
My next three groups are being rescheduled, so it will be a while before I write another fishing report.
Due to conditions, and the forecast, my trip on Friday, another on Saturday, and a 6 day trip starting Sunday, through next Friday, are all rescheduled. I couldn't see that group coming all the way over here from different parts of the country, just to sit on shore. Sure, there are going to be some charters that hit the lake, but at this time of year, with the size of my boat, I prefer to be more cautious, and let the lake do its thing. The water is still below 40 degrees right now.
Even if the wind stops blowing, the water is very dirty...making the bite a tough one.
I have another crew on standby for later in the week, next week, so if conditions improve, I'll get back on the water next week, and salvage a couple of those days. But, so far, it's not looking that good.
Mother Nature is hopefully going to go out like a lion this month, and will come in like a lamb, for April.